Happy Holidays From All Of us Here at SUPERS! We wish you a Merry Christmas & spectacular New year ahead.
This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
Check out some messages you can sent to your love ones this Christmas
1. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
2. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
3. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
4. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
5. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
6. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
7. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
8. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: Loving others.” – Bob Hope
9. Merry Christmas, and may your Christmas be white!
10. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
11. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
12. Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
13. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
14. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
15. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
16. My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
17. “May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
18. The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
19. Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season!
20. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
21. It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list—here’s hoping he doesn’t check twice!
22. You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
23. Christmas is full of miracles, and you’re proof of that.
24. “Christmas is forever—not just for one day. For loving, sharing, and giving are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
25. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
26. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
27. I hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away.
28. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, prosperity follow you always.
29. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.iStock
30. “In the eyes of children, we find the joy of Christmas. In their hearts, we find its meaning.” – Leland Thomas
31. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
32. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
33. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
34. I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend Christmas than to stay warm with you!
35. May this holy season be full of true miracles and love for you, always.
36. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered so far. May faith and serenity descend on you.
37. During this festive season of giving, let us take the time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Merry Christmas!
38. May the gifts of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas with all my heart!
39. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family.
40. Watch Die Hard again and call it a Merry Christmas.
41. Thank you for always showing us what Christmas spirit looks like.
42. Each time you turn on your Christmas lights, I hope you remember how much you are loved.
43. Here’s to gingerbread houses, hanging stockings and prioritizing love. Merry Christmas!
44. The best Christmases are filled with knit hats, knick-knacks and nostalgia.
45. I’m praying for blessings to abound for you and your family this Christmas season.
46. Each of us is as unique as a snowflake, and I hope you know how special you are.
47. As Santa Claus would say, “Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!”
48. May all of your Christmas memories be merry.
49. This season, have a “Holly Jolly Christmas!”
50. Christmas wouldn’t be the same without you. Thank you for making everything merry!
Our Prayers for you
God grand you long life and prosperity
God should make you see reason you are made
God should Provide money for you and your family,
God should make you keep Visiting Supers.ng!!